Train with the best at HiTom City
All camps open for registration! See Camp Information and Registration Below.
Committed to growing the game of baseball, the HiToms summer baseball camps are an ideal way for young ball players entering the game and teenage players advancing on the diamond to receive personal instruction form the HiToms coaching staff and players. Offering a 8 to 1 player to coach ratio, the summer camp lineup features three week-long All-Around sessions as well as two specialty camps and a softball camp.
Conducted at Historic Finch Field, our 2023 campers will also have the additional benefit of utilizing the recently opened HiTom City. Boasting over 5,ooo square feet of indoor training and development space, the state-of the art hitting and pitching complex will play a tremendous role in a camper’s development and overall enjoyment.
The All-Around Camp itinerary features a wide-range of baseball skill development from throwing and receiving skills to hitting fundamentals and base-running concepts. The specialty camps will narrow the focus of instruction to the particular discipline with an emphasis advanced learning and a target audience of seasoned players.
- All Spring/Summer Camps are scheduled from 9 am to 12 noon
- Player Arrival: 8:45 am @ Finch Field
- Campers should wear baseball attire
- Please mark (name) all personal belongings: glove, bat, water bottle, hat, etc
- Campers will be given a complimentary admission to a select 2023 HiToms home game during camp week.
- If your camper has special needs such as: asthma, allergies, physical conditions, etc. please let us know.
- Registration link is below. Contact Zach Davis for more information via email at [email protected] or phone 828-748-4055